About Domeboro® Cooling Gel
Now, you can get that same Domeboro effectiveness you’ve come to trust in a convenient, cooling gel for fast rash relief anytime you need it. The gel comes in a no mess, hands-free applicator making it easy to use at home or on-the-go. Domeboro, has been trusted and doctor recommended for over 50 years, providing fast relief by drying out itchy, irritating, rashes and supporting the healing process that reduces itching and redness.
Domeboro® is an advanced version of Burow’s Solution, which was created to relieve the itching and inflammation of minor skin irritations by surgeon and anatomist Karl August Burow. Dr. Burow was also the inventor of plastic surgery and wound healing techniques which are still in wide use today. Dome Laboratories, modified Burow’s Solution for the modern marketplace. Dome Laboratories specialized in creating and refining treatments for allergies and skin conditions. So if you’ve been wondering about our name: it’s a blend of Dome (Laboratories) and Boro (for Burow’s solution). It may sound a little funny, but is intended to honor Domeboro®’s creators and a long history of caring for and calming skin irritations and rash treatment.
Use Domeboro on skin irritation caused by:
- Plant Rashes: A red streaky rash with blisters that typically follows an encounter with poison Ivy, oak, or sumac.
- Jewelry: Contact dermatitis from jewelry, usually jewelry that contains nickel.
- Soaps & Detergents: Contact dermatitis and allergic reactions caused by detergents, soaps, and fragrances in cleaning products.
- Domeboro is also great for soothing the itch and burn of athlete’s foot…
View other product: Soothing Soak >
Aluminum Acetate 0.5%
Temporarily relieves minor skin irritations due to:
- Poison ivy
- Poison oak
- Poison sumac
- Insect bites
- Athlete’s foot
- Rashes caused by soaps, detergents, cosmetics, or jewelry
For external use only
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply to open wounds
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Directions Use only as directed
- Apply liberally to the affected area as needed or as directed by doctor.
- Repeat three times a day or as directed by doctor.
Borid Avid, Ethanol, Glycerin, Hydrochloric Acid, Hypromelose, Menthol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
Store below 77° F with cap closed.
Questions or comments
Call (800)345-0032 or visit www.domeboro.com